I am honored to work for you as the elected Assessor of Ventura County.
My staff has worked hard to design these informational pages with the goal of making it easier for you to interact with us on all your assessment needs.
Also, we've included answers to frequently asked questions and links to a wide variety of information.
- Ventura County Assessor Mails Important Property Statements
- County Assessor Announces Upgraded Statewide Property Tax Systems
- Over 27,000 Homeowners Could be Paying Too Much Property Tax
- Annual Agricultural Preserve Questionnaires are in the Mail Now
- Information is key to resolving assessment appeals.
- Important: Signature Requirements
- 2016-17 Assessment Roll Press Release
- 2016 Depreciation Schedule
- Low-value property tax changes (SB 1493)
- 2015 Base Year Values
- Notification of Assessment
- Decline in Value Information
- Property Taxes and the Calendar - Understanding the Assessment Timeline